Report an Integrity Breach
Please provide details of activity at a Motorsport Australia permitted event which might constitute a breach of one or more of the following:
• Motorsport Australia Anti-Doping Policy;
• Motorsport Australia Illicit Drugs in Sport (Safety Testing) Policy;
• Motorsport Australia Member Protection Policy;
• Motorsport Australia National Policy on Competition-Fixing; and
• Motorsport Australia Breath Alcohol Testing Procedure.
Some examples of the type of information you could include are:
• Names and roles of any other people involved;
• Motorsport Australia licence number;
• The specific location where the alleged activity took place (e.g. “in the medical facility”);
• What drugs or substances were involved? (if applicable);
• Did you see the alleged activity yourself or did you hear it from another person?; and
• Did you raise this with anyone at the event? If so, who?
If you would like Motorsport Australia to be able to contact you to discuss this information further, please click the button below to send a confidential email to our Integrity Department: