Motorsport Australia has formed partnerships with various organisations to provide insurance coverage and other related benefits to Motorsport Australia members including competitors, officials, affiliated clubs and event organisers.
The Motorsport Australia National Insurance Program provides two key areas of cover – personal accident cover and public liability/professional indemnity cover. Personal accident insurance can provide financial assistance to licence holders who sustain an injury during a Motorsport Australia affiliated club or permitted activity.
Importantly, the program now provides coverage for up to $900 per week for loss of income.
Those drivers and officials holding a Motorsport Australia licence need to be aware the Motorsport Australia public liability and accident insurance policies only cover them when they are participating in Motorsport Australia permitted events.
While some organisers not running under a Motorsport Australia permit recognise Motorsport Australia licences, this does not mean that Motorsport Australia provides any insurance for that event or that those drivers or officials are covered by Motorsport Australia’s insurances.
Locally focused. Nationally resourced. Internationally represented.
Gallagher, the world’s fourth largest insurance broking and risk management company, expanded its presence in Australia through the acquisition of OAMPS Insurance Brokers in 2014.
We have an extensive national broking network in metropolitan and regional Australian locations. We provide broking solutions to a wide range of clients from small to medium enterprises through to large multi-national corporations, as well as affinity partners and associations.
Our parent company, Arthur J. Gallagher & Co., was founded in the United States in 1927 and now employs over 21,800 people. It is listed on the New York Stock Exchange. Globally, our insurance broking operation maintains a network of more than 400 offices throughout 22 countries.
We aim to deliver on our client aspiration 'to position you to financially survive any insurable event'. We do this through:
- Maintaining local relationships with our clients
- Leveraging our national and trans-Tasman influence with insurance companies to negotiate better deals and more coverage options
- Providing you with around the clock support and a dedicated national claims team
- Making the most of our global capability of industry-specific experts and offshore markets for your benefit
The following insurance forms are available here:
- Motorsport Australia Insurance Program Handbook
- Confirmation of Insurance - Combined General & Products Liability
- Confirmation of Insurance - Personal Accident
- Additional Personal Accident Insurance cover for members
- Directors and Officers/Association Liability Program for Motorsport Australia Affiliated Clubs
- Motorsport Australia Personal Accident Insurance – What you should know
To view the Motorsport Australia Standard General Disclaimer, click here