Motorsport Australia has thrown its support behind Pirtek’s ‘Ultimate Motorsport Prize’ with all proceeds going to support St Vincent’s Hospital in Sydney.
The winner of this terrific charity raffle will receive return flights for two to the iconic Mount Panorama circuit, where they will wave the starter’s green flag at the biggest motorsport race of the year – the Bathurst 1000. The prize includes a visit to Motorsport Australia Race Control and a meet-and-greet with Supercars Race Director Tim Schenken.
This ‘money can’t buy prize’ also includes a lap of Bathurst in a course car with Marcos Ambrose, helicopter flights over Mount Panorama, corporate passes, a tour of the DJR Shell V-Power Racing Team pit garage with Dick Johnson, plus a meet-and-greet with the winners of the race in Pirtek Victory Lane at the end of the 161 lap thriller.
On top of that, the prize winner will present the winner’s cheque and trophy to the victors of the Pirtek Pit Stop Challenge on national TV, receive an exclusive VIP after hours tour of the National Motor Racing Museum and a personal tour of the Supercars TV compound hosted by Neil Crompton.
Second prize in the draw will be two corporate Paddock Club tickets, two course car rides and two grid walks at any 2022 Repco Supercars Championship event.
Third prize will be two general admission tickets to a 2022 Supercars event of choice.
A limited number of tickets are being offered for $20 each and all proceeds will support St Vincent’s Hospital’s Peter Duncan Neurosciences Research Unit.
Fans can buy their ticket for a chance to win this once in a lifetime experience at www.ultimatemotorsportprize.com
Click here to buy your tickets in the charity raffle.
The prize has been made possible through Pirtek, Supercars, Shell V-Power Racing, National Motor Racing Museum, Motorsport Australia and Speedcafe.com.
Pirtek Chief Executive Officer Steve Dutton said he was expecting an enormous response to what is being labelled as the ‘greatest motorsport fan prize ever offered in Australia’.
“Each year we are looking for ideas that will help us boost our commitment to St Vincent’s and the Peter Duncan Neurosciences Research Unit,” Dutton said.
“We have a lot of assets because of our investment in motorsport and we have decided to use them as well as our relationships in the sport to create what really is the Ultimate Bathurst 1000 prize.
“I don’t think there is much more we could offer other than a drive of an actual car and having the chance to wave the starter’s green flag is just incredible.
“We also love the idea that a raffle provides everyone with the chance to win.”
Professor Bruce Brew AM, Director of Peter Duncan Neurosciences Research Unit at St Vincent’s Hospital Sydney said the Ultimate Bathurst 1000 raffle was one of the most unique fundraising programmes that their organisation has been involved with.
“St Vincent’s has a long association with PIRTEK and the Duncan family and we are thrilled to be working with them on this ‘Ultimate Bathurst’ concept, to raise funds and support our Neurological research,” Professor Bew said.
“Bathurst is the biggest day in Australian motorsport each year and to be able to offer such ‘behind the scenes’ experience with all the bells and whistles is incredible and brings our cause to the attention of a massive audience for us.
“Fans will not only have the opportunity to win such an amazing prize, but will also have the knowledge they are contributing to an incredibly worthwhile cause.”
Click here to buy your tickets in the charity raffle now.
The Ultimate Motorsport Prize
- Return trip for 2 to the 2021 Bathurst 1000 from the winner’s nearest Australian capital city
- 2 nights twin-share accommodation
- Wave the green starter’s flag for the Bathurst 1000
- Ride around Mt Panorama in a Supercars’ Course Car with Marcos Ambrose
- 3-day Supercars Paddock Club access
- Present the PIRTEK Pit Stop Challenge winners’ trophy and cheque on Friday night
- Visit to PIRTEK Victory lane
- Exclusive meet and greet and VIP tour of the Shell V-Power Racing Team garage with the legendary Dick Johnson
- Behind the scenes tour of Mt Panorama - including visit to the top of the mountain and podium
- VIP (after hours) tour of the National Motor Racing Museum at Mt Panorama
- Helicopter flight around Mt Panorama
- Access to the grid before the race for the national anthem
- A personal tour of the Supercars TV compound with Neil Crompton
- A photo taken with the Peter Brock Trophy on the podium
- A visit to Motorsport Australia Race Control with Race Director Tim Schenken
- A signed photo with the race winners as the ultimate memento
- A personal VIP concierge host for the weekend
- Two PIRTEK merchandise packs
Two Corporate Paddock Club tickets, two Course Car rides and two grid walks at a 2022 Supercar event of your choice in Australia or New Zealand. PIRTEK merchandise pack.
Two General Admission tickets to a 2022 Supercars event of your choice in Australia or New Zealand. PIRTEK merchandise pack.