Please read the follow terms and conditions before continuing:
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Motorsport Officials Code of Ethics:
I agree to be bound by the NCR, and also by Motorsport Australia National Officiating Program Code of Ethics outlined below:
• Place safety and welfare above all else
• Accept responsibility for all actions taken
• Be impartial
• Avoid any situation which may lead to a conflict of interest
• Be courteous, respectful and open to interaction
• Seek continual self-improvement through training, performance appraisal and regular updating of competencies
• Be a positive role model in behaviour and personal appearance
• Maintain equal opportunity and harassment free
Motorsport Australia requires the above information to assess your application for a licence and, if successful, to provide you with Motorsport Australia's services. The information provided by you may be used and disclosed to others by Motorsport Australia
you can access and correct your personal information and make a complaint) are available at Motorsport Australia's website (www.motorsport.org.au)
Motorsport Australia and its partners may send you direct marketing materials from time to time. This is in addition to relevant information which Motorsport Australia may send to you as part of Motorsport Australia services.
JUNIOR OFFICIALS POLICY
Motorsport Australia has an established Junior Officials Policy which sets out the rights and obligations of all Motorsport Australia Officials, when at Motorsport Australia permitted events with Junior Officials. All Motorsport Australia officials are
required to read and understand the contents of this policy, which can be found here.
FIT AND PROPER PERSON
I acknowledge and agree that it is a fundamental condition of issue of this licence and its continuing validity that I:
1) have advised Motorsport Australia in writing of any act, omission, fact or circumstance which may affect my ability to be and remain a fit and proper person to hold this licence and exercise the duties and privileges that relate to it;
2) have advised Motorsport Australia in writing if I have been found guilty of or charged with any:
a) serious indictable criminal offence; or
b) sexual offence, (unless this is a ‘spent’ or ‘annulled’1 conviction); and
3) undertake to advise Motorsport Australia immediately in writing upon any court of competent jurisdiction making any such finding, or upon being charged with any such offence.
I acknowledge and agree that Motorsport Australia may, in its absolute discretion (subject to this clause) refuse to issue, suspend or withdraw this licence at any time should Motorsport Australia reasonably form the view that I may not be, or am not,
a fit and proper person to be granted or hold this licence and/or exercise any of the duties and/or privileges that arise from, or relate, to it, however I understand that before a licence is refused, suspended or withdrawn by Motorsport Australia
I will be afforded the opportunity to address the Motorsport Australia Board in writing on the proposed refusal, suspension or withdrawal.
1 As determined by the Crimes Act 1914 (Cth), Criminal Records Act 1991 (NSW), Criminal Law (Rehabilitation of Offenders) Act 1986 (Qld), Spent Convictions Act 2000 (ACT), Criminal Records (Spent Convictions) Act 1992 (NT), Spent Convictions Act 1988 (WA) and/or the Annulled Convictions Act 2003 (Tas) (including their successors and replacements.)
ANY APPLICANT MAKING A FALSE DECLARATION IS LIABLE TO REFUSAL AND CANCELLATION OF LICENCE AND/OR INSURANCE COVER
I accept the conditions of, and acknowledge the risks arising from, attending or participating in Motorsport Activities being provided by Motorsport Australia and the Entities. I agree to be bound by the rules, regulations and policies of Motorsport Australia
at all times as a condition of continuing to hold a licence. The information I have entered into this form is true and correct and I will advise Motorsport Australia immediately if any of the information I have given is no longer true and correct.
I have read, understood, acknowledge and agree to the above including the exclusion of statutory guarantees, warning, assumption of risk, release and indemnity.
PLEASE NOTE: At your first event, you MUST officiate under direct supervision. Please let the Club or Event Organiser know it is your first event when you sign on at the event.
By clicking the ”Continue” button below, I confirm that I have read and agreed to the above.