Ultimate Motorsport Prize back in 2023
Wednesday 10 May, 2023
2022 Ultimate Motorsport Prize winner, Julie Humphries on the famous Mount Panorama podium.
Fans can now win one of the best prizes in motorsport with the return of the popular Ultimate Motorsport Prize competition.
Back for its third year, the prize will see one lucky fan enjoy an exclusive experience at this year’s Repco Bathurst 1000 courtesy of Pirtek and a number of key stakeholders such as Motorsport Australia, Speedcafe and Supercars.
Included in the prize are return flights and accommodation to the premier motorsport event in the country, a lap of Mount Panorama in the BP Safety Car and exclusive behind the scenes tour of Motorsport Australia Race Control and other parts of the event.
After two successful years, Pirtek CEO Stephen Dutton was expecting big interest in the competition once again.
“The ultimate motorsport prize is in its third year and it’s just gone from strength-to-strength,” said Dutton.
“We established the raffle in 2021 and we knew we had something special that could become an annual highlight for Australian motorsport fans," said Dutton.
"Our commitment is to support St Vincent’s Hospital and the Peter Duncan Neurosciences Research Unit and we know the funds raised will assist them to continue their great work.
“Last year, our winner had the time of her life and gained access to areas of the Bathurst 1000 that no general punter can get to. She had experiences she’ll never forget and you’ll get the same should you win the major prize.
"We have to thank all the stakeholders for again getting involved. Every part of the prize is donated which means 100% of proceeds raised go directly to St Vincent's.
A second and third place prize are also available for those entered in the raffle, with details on the raffle’s website.
To enter the competition, interested fans simply need to purchase tickets for the raffle with all proceeds to again go towards the St Vincent’s Hospital.
Buy your ticket here.
With only limited tickets on sale, fans are being encouraged to get in quick.
The Repco Bathurst 1000 takes place at the famous Mount Panorama on 5-8 October.
Ultimate Motorsport Experience prize
- Return trip to the 2023 Bathurst 1000 from the winner’s nearest Australian capital city
- 2-3 nights’ accommodation at Bathurst
- Wave the green starter’s flag for the Bathurst 1000
- Ride around Mt Panorama in the Supercars’ course car
- 3-Day Supercars Paddock Club access
- Presentation of the PIRTEK Pit Stop Challenge trophy on Friday Night
- Meet the race winners in PIRTEK Victory lane
- VIP tour of the Dick Johnson Racing pits
- Behind the scenes tour of Mt Panorama - including visit to the top of the mountain and the podium
- VIP (After hours) tour of the National Motor Museum at Mt Panorama
- Opportunity to change the wheel on a V8 Supercar
- Helicopter flight around Mt Panorama
- Access to the grid before the race for the national anthem
- A personal tour of the Supercars TV compound
- A Photo taken with the Peter Brock Trophy on the podium
- A Visit to Race Control
- A signed photo with the race winners as the ultimate momento of the experience
- PIRTEK Merchandise pack