Last chance open for Ultimate Bathurst experience
Wednesday 07 September, 2022
Entries for the Ultimate Motorsport Prize charity raffle close on Friday 9 September.
Fans wanting to experience one of motorsport’s best prizes can still go in the running for the Pirtek backed Ultimate Motorsport Prize charity raffle.
Closing at 5pm AEST on Friday 9 September, the raffle will see one lucky fan and a guest offered insight behind the scenes of Australia’s biggest domestic event, the Repco Bathurst 1000.
With all proceeds going to charity partner St Vincent’s Hospital Peter Duncan Neurosciences Research Unit, tickets for the priceless experience are worth just $20. Click here to purchase a ticket before the deadline.
Supported by a number of motorsport organisations including Motorsport Australia, Pirtek, Speedcafe.com, Shell V-Power Racing Team, Supercars and the National Motor Racing Museum, race fans are encouraged to take advantage of this rare oppururnity.
Part of the prize includes return flights and accommodation at the Bathurst 1000, a tour of Motorsport Australia Race Control with Race Director James Taylor, tours of the circuit, Supercars TV compound and the Dick Johnson Racing Garage, a meet and greet with the race winners in Pirtek Victory Lane and a helicopter flight at the event.
Click here to purchase a ticket.
A second and third place prize are also available for those entered in the raffle, with details on the raffle’s website here
The 2022 Repco Bathurst 1000 takes place at Mount Panorama on 6-9 October.
The winner will receive the following perks and more at the biggest national motorsport event, the Repco Bathurst 1000:
- Return flights and accommodation to the Bathurst 1000
- Wave the green starter’s flag for the Bathurst 1000
- A tour of Motorsport Australia Race Control with Race Director James Taylor
- A lap of Mount Panorama in the BP Safety Car
- Three day Supercars Paddock Club Access
- Meet the race winners in Pirtek Victory Lane
- Behind the scenes tours of the circuit, Supercars TV compound and the Dick Johnson Racing Garage
- Helicopter flight at the event
- Access to the pre-race grid walk